The operation of TRYGONS S.A. is governed by the principles embodied in the Quality Management System. The System is based on the requirements and specifications defined by the international standard ISO 9001: 2015.
The philosophy and the primary goal of TRYGONS S.A. is the provision of quality products and services that meet the needs and expectations of our customers. The basic objectives of the Quality Management System are:
- The continuous improvement of the products and the overall functioning of the System
- Compliance with the legislation and regulatory requirements governing our company activity and systematic compliance checking.
- Full compliance with contractual obligations and timely delivery of our products to our customers.
- The achievement of the above is determined through the basic processes of the Quality System, which define actions such as:
- Systematic monitoring of the effectiveness of the system, through annual Management Reviews, Internal Audits, etc.
- Clear identification of customer requirements.
- Continuous monitoring of vendor performance.
- Ensuring employee competence through continuing education.
- The documented and continuous monitoring and measurement of customer satisfaction and the recording of any suggestions or complaints.
- Ensuring the necessary resources for its efficient operation.
- The documented search for causes of problems and weaknesses to identify and implement the necessary corrective actions to avoid their recurrence.
- Risk Assessment and Efficiency Check.
The implementation of system principles is ensured through the continuous updating and training of staff at all levels. The Quality Policy is reviewed annually.
Staff is required to adhere to the above and the Quality Manager to monitor the implementation of this.